Sunday, July 5, 2009

Songs of Faith and Devotion.

Downtown was a madhouse yesterday. I knew I would spend money on overpriced food, but had no idea I'd wait an accumulated hour and a half in line to buy three items. I will say this though, all three were very good, and two were nice and hot, the third(actually, first) being ice cream. It's weird though. I cannot honestly remember the last time I've eaten ice cream that did not have some incarnation of peanut butter in it. I'm not upset by that, I'm just saying.

Then I went to the Moose. No Eighties music on account of the holiday, but some pretty decent bands were playing for free, and my bartender bought me a drink, so no complaints.

By the way, I'm drinking again. Since I'm no longer driving, fuck it, you know?

Plans for the rehab are coming into focus, and I am making much better progress than I thought I would. Whether or not I get much, if anything, done during my work week remains to be seen. Next Saturday is carpet tearing up day, which shouldn't be too difficult, but I'm sure something will pop up and fuck me in the ass.

Here's 20% of what needs to be thrown out.


It's mostly light and manageable, but it's so very, very dirty and the work is tedious. But I found a radio, and it helps to pass the time.

So there's been a lot of shitty, low-brow Michael Jackson stuff as of late. Not this though. Although in relative bad taste, this has to be the funniest thing I've seen about his death. The "It's Tito!" kills me!


Work tomorrow after my glorious days off. Blughr.

I think I may buy an iPhone, for real this time, finally. Although I have few friends I call, the mobile abilities and sheer radness of the device make it something I can no longer turn my selectively elitist nose up at. Yes, I think it will happen. There might even be a corporate discount on the rate plan. Gotta check on that.

This guy is just an outstanding, amazing talent. Unfortunately for his career, he happens to be gay, which means he's somehow unmarketable to a lot of the mainstream. Such a unique and original voice.


No, you fucking cut the line, and me and more twenty-five friends don't take kindly to it, bitch.-BK

No comments: