Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ben Kenny fights a dragon in his head...and wins!

Ever have a beer so delicious it seemed like a trick? I had one of those last night. Yuengling, I'm sorry we didn't see each other for a few months. Daddy will never treat you like that again!

Lately, I've been on a country music kick. George Strait, Travis Tritt, Clint Black, and even a little Hank Jr. Good times and good music. In fact, I was riding in West Virginia the other day and "A Country Boy Can Survive" came up on the ol' iPod. I bellowed the song at the top of my lungs while carving singletrack like a butcher, but my ride quickly lost it's "flow" as I'd forgotten to breathe while singing. Again.

Oprah is played out.

Survivorman beats Man Vs. Wild any day of the week, in any environment, hands down. Don't even contest it! Although the best wilderness survival show would(and should) involve Mike Rowe traipsing about with absolutely no clue as to what to do. But don't let him die! Just a little bit of Mike Rowe with severe hypothermia goes a long way in entertaining America!

It done gonna snow tonight. Stoked.

Monday night show at Shadow Lounge in East Liberty. Come on out for some good beer, waffles, and ass-kickingly funny comedy!

Get the fuck out of the road, you stupid deer!-BK

P.S. You should totally be down with Ron Paul!!!!!

No comments: