Sunday, November 11, 2007

You know, I'd still do Stevie Nicks... and Cyndi Lauper!

Spent two hours last night dialing in the disc brake on my mountain bike. I only burned the shit out of my hand eight times. Luckily, my hands already resemble Keith Richards' face, so it's no big deal. No stress.

Maybe I'll actually ride the bike tomorrow. That is, if my hands don't hurt so bad that I'm not able to grip the bar!

Remedy show went OK. Thanks for coming out. Dick.

Double shift today. At least I have the sweet, endless amount of channels on TV to keep me company. We watched an entire Culture Club video collection this morning while eating blueberry-chocolate chip pancakes. A good time was had by all!

No Country For Old Men is playing in limited release. Naturally, this doesn't include Pittsburgh. Ben Kenny loves most Coen brothers movies!

No shows this week, as I'm heading out of state for a bit.

New York!-BK

No comments: