Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm not aware of too many things.`

My finger is bleeding. It's coming from under the fingernail. Fucking great.

Haven't had a chance to see Rambo yet, but when I do, I am sure it's going to be fantastic! I hear Sly kills 230 people!

Ministry/Meshuggah show in May in Chicago. Combat boots, Jack and Cokes, rampant dancing and grooving. It's gonna be awesome beyond all recognition!

Still exhausted.

South Hills mall is Pittsburgh's "rich" mall. Jesus Christ, those people are aggravating! It does have the biggest Hot Topic I've ever seen, but they still had less than ten things I'd actually buy.

Lots of exclamation points today!!

Listened to industrial music until 2am Sunday night. Four other people were there besides the DJ, but I still managed to have fun, because the music, man, the music! Goodtimes.

Dance the night away.-BK

No comments: