Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Born to be mild.

I've been watching The War on PBS all week. It's a mini-series/documentary about World War 2 told through letters and interviews. It's quite good. The filmmaker decided to make it, in part, because WWII vets are dying at a rate of over a thousand a day. It's part of a larger project which aims to get "the greatest generation's" experiences documented. Essentially, our grandparent's past is becoming our history, and it needs to be better remembered. Tune in to it. It's enriching and whatnot.

Big, gi-normous, super gnar comedy show at Remedy on Friday night. Show up! Support LIVE COMEDY! It's five dollars for TWO WHOLE HOURS of HILARITY! It's cheaper than a movie, and most likely funnier!

I hate myself for liking Maroon 5.

I'm getting overtime up the ying-yang and I am happy(er.)

This is the start of something and the end of something else.-BK

No comments: