Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hello Ronce!

GO STEELERS! 3-0! I don't even really care, I just try to blend in.

No overtime tomorrow. Saddened. The time will be used to clean the apartment instead. Bummer.

Big show Friday night at Remedy in L-ville. Be there to witness some of the finest comedic talent in the tri-state region throw down! Also, I'll be doing a set.

I'm not really pissed about any one specific thing at the moment, but I'll try to focus my anger and post a nice diatribe on something within the week...

Oh God, Saturday Night Live has gotten lame. How lame? So lame that I fell asleep during the first sketch(traditionally the strongest sketch goes first, after the opener). Fire Andy Samberg! Hire better writers! I know it was a rerun, but it was the first time I'd seen that particular episode.

Har Har Har-BK

No comments: