Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Slim multimedia camera phone.

Yesterday I watched MTV Cribs at work because nothing else good was on. The guy from Nickleback's house was on. For most of the rest of the day, I had crappy ass corporate rock in my head. Thanks MTV. Thanks a lot.

Also, MTV seems to be supporting Against Me!, a totally awesome and rocking punk rock band with ethos and ability and whatnot. Does this mean Against Me! has sold out?? I don't know. What I do know is that their major-label debut, New Wave is on my albums of the year list for sure.

Look for my "best of" lists sometime in the next week or two.

My left arm hurt like the dickens this morning when I woke up. I thought maybe I was having a heart attack, but I think I just slept wrong, as it's been 6 hours and I'm still alive.

And now I have a Three Doors Down song in my head. Great. Just fucking great. Must...find...rock and roll!

Speaking of rock and roll, Led Zepplin might be doing a reunion tour. I don't know how to feel about this, as they are damn near the greatest band in all of recorded history. I don't want them to sully their own memory!

I wanna be bigger, stronger, drive a faster car.-BK

No comments: