Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Save the cheerleader, save the world.

Today, perverts, creepy guys, and sci-fi nerds all over the world are rejoicing. Why? Well, today Hayden Panettiere turns eighteen! No longer do I have to feel like a pedophile for thinking Ms. Panettiere is the hottest thing ever to grace the earth. No longer do I have to say "yeah, but she's only like, sixteen" when talking about Heroes with coworkers. No, no more lies. I'll say it loud and proud. If Hayden developed a vision problem and/or if I lost 35 pounds and got famous.... well, you know;) (OH SNAP, CHECK THE EMOTICON!)

It's really rainy here.

I have been sick. Sick enough to actually miss a show. Oh well, six people didn't get to see me perform. It's not like I'm losing sleep, because I spent that time in the bathroom "giving back to the Allegheny county sewage system."

Another trip to Chicago in September? Checking out classes at Second City? Drinking heavily? Playing with my dog? Enjoying a shower with actual water pressure? You fuckin' know it!

Jokes at Cefalo's tomorrow night. Be there and laugh it up!

No comments: