Sunday, October 28, 2007

No time left for you.

Competing in a contest at Slapsticks! Friday night. I probably won't be advancing, but still, come out and support.

Day off of work tomorrow. I need to figure out a make up strategy for my Halloween costume, clean my bathroom, and sleep. Christ, I'm looking forward to sleeping!

Might go see Lars and the Real Girl as well.

Really excited about Las Vegas. I haven't traveled to anywhere except Chicago, West Virginia, and Wisconsin in like nine months. Oh, I went to New York once, but that was a business/research trip. It will be sweet to get away for a day or two. I'm not even gonna gamble that much. I'm just gonna "chillax" as the Southern Californians used to say before their homes all burned down.

It was really cold this morning. I'm a "hot sleeper," but I think it's about time to turn on the ol' heat.

70 bags already.-BK

No comments: