Thursday, October 11, 2007

Only at the all new Kenny Ross Toyota!

Total, earth-destroying, disaster was narrowly averted yesterday.

I'd been meaning to see The Heartbreak Kid as it's a Farrelly(sp?) Brothers movie(Kingpin, There's Something About Mary) and I usually get a good laugh at least once during their flicks. Anyways, whilst eating breakfast at a local, independently owned restaurant, "Eggs n' at," I overhead someone mention that Carlos Mencia was actually in the film! You can imagine my gratitude. Christ, I almost paid for the guy's breakfast.

Instead of seeing the movie, I just read a book all day. Good times.

I took a nap yesterday too. It was awesome. You know, when I think about it, I've never really had a bad nap. Have you?

Steven Wright is coming to town!?

Grocery shopping tonight.

Comedy at Shadow Lounge on Monday. Drag your sorry ass out there!

Comedy at Remedy November 9th. Don't say you haven't been warned!

Man, Bon Jovi aren't what they used to be.

Possible Halloween Las Vegas trip? Haven't been there in a year, and I need a few days away from the apt. Time will tell.

Phil Collins is the only logical choice at a time like this.-BK

No comments: