Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ramp just wanted you to know...

Show last night went fairly poorly. My fault. I put nothing into it.

Hillary Clinton reminds me of every bad teacher I've ever had, including the male ones. I don't want a bad teacher running our country just like the class mongoloid is now. Gold stars and happy feelings don't pay mortgages or let people retire.

Jenna Bush is a moron. Books about single mothers in Africa with AIDS don't change the world. Activism, discusssion, and good, old-fashioned cash does. Too bad there's no oil in Africa:(

(Bow to the emoticon, bitches.)

Fall has fallen. Fuck, what a great pun.

Anyways, I need to go hoodie shopping, as the hoodie is the preferred method of warmth retention for those who live the Ben Kenny lifestyle. I'm down to two hoodies. If this was Wargames, I'd be at about Defcon 3.

I just picked up Garbage's album, Version 2.0. Yes, I know it's been out for ten years. That doesn't make it any less rocking. One of the more underrated bands of the "grunge" era, Garbage is.

I got nothin'.-BK

No comments: