Sunday, October 7, 2007

A positive impact.

My Mini-DV cam will become a reality on November 6th! Possibly earlier, but November 6th fo' sho! I am more excited about this than words can express at 6:51 on a Sunday morning.

I looked at a 4,500 dollar puppy at the pet store yesterday. Artificial insemination? Really? Indeed.

Seth Rogan hosted SNL last night. It was rather "meh." Spoon is wayyyyyy overrated as well. I went to bed after Update. Lame McGuyver ripoff(s) as well. Fred Armisen does a killer Gene Simmons though, I almost fell off my chair laughing. Luckily, I was pretty drunk, and barely able to move.

Spin, Blender, and especially Rolling Stone need to really stop giving Pete Wentz so much coverage. The guy is all hype and no substance! Christ, I am the only person in America who sees this?!

Writing a little more than usual lately. What other comedian do you know who does three minutes on the Outer Banks of North Carolina? Ben Kenny innovates yet again!

New work schedule today. More overtime is available to me. We shall see how it works out, yo.


Sexy, sensual messages./Picture yourself in a boat, on a river, with tangerine trees, and marmalade skies...-BK

No comments: