Saturday, October 20, 2007

One hundred dollar gas card.

30 Days of Night was a pretty decent flick. Not great, but it's good to see a vampire flick that isn't campy/melodramatic. It's also cool to see a vampire flick where the humans can't put up much of a fight. I'm just saying...

Green pepper, soy sausage, tofu eggs. De-lish!!

Back to work, back to overtime. Money!

I can't wait to get back to Chicago, but yesterday, as I sat on the bank of the mighty Mon river, I realized something: I really like Pittsburgh. Perhaps I'll move here again when I'm a big celebrity. You know, in order to avoid the blinding flash of the paparazzi.

Speaking of paparazzi, the TMZ show is like Access Hollywood, but with far less fake class and some really biting, funny voice over stuff. Also, I love watching Britney Spears. Sorry America, I just do.

I think I saw a midget with Downs Syndrome the other day. That kind of sucks.
HOMEWORK: If you had both and could give one away, what would it be, and why?

Holy shit! Dolly Parton still records?!

All is well. Remain calm.-BK

No comments: