Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gilbert Grape Juice.

He is too fearless and true to his heart to be as famous as he deserves to be. Definitely one of the torch bearers for me.


I put these bastards together for dinner last night. Morningstar burgers with melted American and Cheddar cheese diced up so the buns could better receive them. Fried up some peppers for them too. Very, very good.


I've been trying to motivate myself to start exercising again, in small doses, but even that seems too much to ask of me. Maybe I've been drinking too much instead of dancing. I used to dance for at least two hours a few nights a week, but I've cut that down and refocused that energy on booze. Best to turn the tables. By the way, I don't just "sway" when I dance. I get physical. I like to wave my arms, stomp my feet, spin/twirl around, and be a sweaty, carefree manbeast out there. I gotta find that fire again! Just writing about it makes me miss it!

This blew my mind. Soooooooo creative. Last clip is incredible!


Friday is Wolverine. Which means Terminator is on the horizon, growing steadily larger. It's going to be a great movie summer!

Speaking of Terminator, "they" cancelled TTSCC! This makes me very made. It's really shitty for networks to change a program's timeslot to Friday nights. Especially a science-fiction/action program. It's demographic of 18-40 year-old men is out doing things on Friday nights, and the nerd core is not strong enough to draw advertising dollars with it's meager Nielson numbers! Oh well, guess I'll just drink on Fridays now. Friday night used to be the traditional Ben Kenny night of rest, but unless and until some other show captures my heart, booze will work it's way back onto the scene.

Twitter is popular because it's easy. It's not some revolution, or a new era. It's just easy and quick, the way Americans, and from our influence, the world, likes it.

So this Swine Flu seems to be a real bad ass motherfucker. Better stock up on ginger ale and make sure I have saltines and toast. I ain't scared if I got saltines! Do your worst!

Running both at the same time is not advisable.-BK

No comments: