Friday, April 17, 2009

Let's see a frown!

Sometimes the world is against you, and you've got no one to rely upon but yourself, and you let it rip regardless. She seems like too polite of a woman to hold up both hands, middle fingers raised, but she has every right to. People like her inspire me to no end. I was truly moved by this. Sometimes, inherent goodness can triumph. Look for the reaction shots of Simon Cowell smiling. That says it all. The embedding codes on all the videos have been disabled, but click the link if you've ever had a dream.

I was looking forward to living it up yesterday, but I got a call from work, informing me that my presence was required at 5 AM this morning. Shit fuck!

I've driven past Dairy Queen about 8 times without ordering anything. I think that may change in the very near future.

What I would give to have been 17 years old instead of 1 year old in 1985.


It's the best movie about arm wrestling ever made.-BK

No comments: