Monday, April 27, 2009

Peen.

This month's GQ has a great interview with Jay Leno. I never liked Leno when I was younger, in part, probably, because he is so damn likable without looking to be liked. What I used to think was hacky I now realize is smart business, and Jay Leno and his staff are very good at that business. This is a group of people who write and perform wide ranging stand-up comedy that is performed nightly for tens of millions of people, and they've been doing it for almost twenty years.

Contest happened. I'm not even sure if I can say I did bad or good. I was there, existing, and that will have to be enough.

One of the best frontmen ever. Genre unimportant.


If I were a pro wrestler, this would be my entrance theme.


Woke up this morning. Used the washroom. Retired to bed until 2:30 PM. Yes!

I'm thinking Arby's as well.-BK

No comments: