Sunday, June 3, 2007

Achilles Heal?

I left a Tupperware container full of refried beans in my car all day yesterday. It smelled fucking HORRIBLE, and I was barely able to drive the car home. At least I was able to clean the container, it's not like somebody put a dead fish in my Kia.

I think my new drink might be J&B on the rocks with a dash of water. I'll be researching this tonight, in fact.

No comedy tomorrow. Working instead. It's a more productive way to spend time, but surely not as rewarding.

I'm putting out feelers in regards to opening up a "room" sometime around August. When and if it happens, you'll know.

Gotta get rolling on some business cards. Nothing says semi-professional shitty comedian like the cheapest available font, ink, and card stock.

Kind of excited about the new White Stripes disc. The guitar riff in the first single off the album is killer. It's nice to see the White Stripes making another album, even if they're responsible for the current influx of shitty "indie" rock on the radio waves. Plain White T's, I'm talking to you!

Well, that's about all I have right now. Enjoy Sunday!

No comments: