Saturday, June 9, 2007

Rush is better than Hinder.

Looks like Ms. Hilton is back in jail again. Seems the Sheriff got a little too big for his britches and didn't check with the Judge first. Meanwhile, dozens of people died in Iraq and Darfur, the American middle class eroded further, and I perspired my ass off today at work.

I saw Colin Quinn at the Pittsburgh Improv Thursday night. He was funny enough, I guess, but he's certainly funnier in front of a camera doing the news or moderating a group of comedians.

Touch a bag, read the tag.

Look for me telling bad jokes and low-quality anecdotes on Monday, maybe Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and possibly even Friday nights this week.

Probably not gonna adopt that dog after all. No money, and no time to spend with the dog. Oh well, I guess I'll have to milk material from some other facet of my daily adventures.

Gotta go. BK

No comments: