Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I wanna swim away, but don't know how!

I'll be competing in the "Comedy King of Carnegie" contest on June 13th at 8:30 pm at Cefalo's in, oddly enough, Carnegie. This gives all of my out of state readers (all six of you!) time to start walking/hitching. I want to see you all at the show laughing when I stop talking, almost as if I've said something mildly humorous, or even outright funny. Check out www.clubcefalo.com for more info. Remember, support live comedy above everything else!

Spewing hilarity at The Big Red Comedy Show tomorrow at Afrogato Coffee in Bellevue. Be there for that as well!

Slapsticks! Friday night!

I should also have a viable press kit available by the end of August!
(Big time! I'm on my way, I'm making it! Big time! ....so much larger than life!)

Vegetarian Riblets from Gardenburger are where it's at! Unfortunately, they're a little pricey, but every once in a while, I figure, "Meh, what the hell!"

Watched people tell jokes last night, and realized I really don't have much to compare myself to stylistically here in the 'burgh. So essentially, even when I bomb, I'm still pretty original and innovative??

I want to go camping.

Still learning HTML.

More eventually. Later.

No comments: