Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fred Thompson, President.

So a dragster crashed into a crowd of people in Tennessee and killed seven. Mind you, this wasn't at a drag strip or a car show. It was at a parade. The dragster wasn't a Camaro with a 440 or a Mustang with a blower, it was an actual, big fucking tire, fiberglass body, top-fuel dragster. The driver decided it'd be fuckin' sweet to do burnouts in the middle of the parade. I wasn't surprised in the least.

Broken back or sore shoulder? I don't even know.

I got to watch the Air Force Thunderbird flight team this afternoon. Seeing them at an airshow is one thing, but watching them from 300 yards away at the airport is pretty rad. I don't think they're quite as good as the Blue Angels, they don't fly as tight or as fast, but they're still pretty damn impressive!

The sweat is burning my eyes!

The sun is burning my eyes!

The fat flight attendant is burning my eyes!

C-ya!

No comments: