Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Folks like Dennis Hopper and Bob Seger.

Do not forget! Tomorrow night I'm telling jokes in the contest at Cefalo's. Be in attendance.

Didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Ten hours seems so short.

Might be in Chicago for a few days come late June/early July. Hit me up and we'll drink until we find ourselves in a Judd Apatow film.

Saw my first prostitute here in Pittsburgh last night. I was stoked, because she apparently thought my Kia symbolized wealth and loose morals. It symbolizes neither. I wasn't able to find a car that screamed "loose morals" so I bought the Kia...

Later today I'm gonna clean some old food out of my fridge. Stinky, mundane, daily tasks fill the dead space of my blog.

John Daly is the greatest golfer.

Even later today, I'm gonna do more laundry and fall asleep.

Bye now.

No comments: