Thursday, June 7, 2007

I am like honey... Sticky and attractive to bees.

Ms. Paris Hilton got out of jail today. Nothing like a harsh, two-day sentence to make her realize the dangers of driving while intoxicated... Such is life. At least the LA Sheriff's department is saving money. They no longer need to pay officers overtime to control the media/paparazzi outside of the jail!

Orated comically at Affogato Coffee last night. The seven comedians there seemed to like my shit. The two customers, not so much.

Maybe adopting a dog, but, like, for reals this time! Super Excited!

It was really hot at work today. FYI, working outside during the summer sucks, but working outside on acres of solid concrete sucks even more, as concrete doesn't really absorb heat, it merely conveys it back towards my hairless, pale, and mysteriously well-muscled lower legs.

I'll probably finish reading American Psycho tonight. Bret Easton Ellis is a very disturbed person/persona, but a great author. By the way, did I mention I started reading American Psycho?

It has come to my attention that GWAR is coming to the area. Never been to a GWAR show? Well, it's like a Gallagher/Shamu show, but from hell and awesome!

Tonight, I'm gonna CLEAN!

Right now, I'm gonna tell yinz to have a great day!

No comments: