Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sapporo

Been up to nothing today.

Wrote a little something in the key of funny, hopefully. Might try it out a little this week.

Reading about Lenny Bruce. Lenny Bruce was cool. Read about Lenny Bruce, and then use profanity/obscenity in public, in his honor.

Laundry, further reading, and watching a DVD tonight.

I think I have an allergy of some sort. I get "sneezy" a few times a day. If I had money, I'd see a doctor about it.

Counting Crows are alright. Do you think the spider on Adam Duritz's head controls his thoughts?

Gala apples are delicious! I ate two today.

Boca chicken sandwich patties are shit compared to the almighty MorningStar chicken patties in both size and texture. Taste isn't quite as good, but the gap is close enough, I suppose.

Haven't shaved my head in two days. Need to shave my head. It's all fuzzy, which makes it catch fibers from my shirt when I put it on. Having a large amount of gray shirts, this makes me look like I have dandruff. This is why I need to consistently shave my head.

Doug Stanhope is very funny. Have a good day/evening!

No comments: