Saturday, June 23, 2007

Nancy Wilson was the skinny one, right?

Camping was fun.

Rocking the mic on Monday night at PD's and possibly even at Earthstone, if I feel like "starting the hustle" after I get off work. Come out, drink, and laugh. What the fuck, it's Monday!

Wednesday night is the Cefalo's contest. Get out there and support me in that. I could use a hundred bucks for advancing through nine rounds, and this is only round two!

Also, I'll be in WisCo all fuckin' week starting Thursday, so rob my apartment if you so desire.

-----

Saw Evan Almighty yesterday. All I could think was: "They spent 175 million dollars on this?!" Overall, it was a decent family movie, with a nice script, and utterly predictable plot twists.

Veggie sandwich wants back out. I should probably take care of that. See you when I see you.

No comments: