Thursday, July 5, 2007

Your moves are so raw... I've got to let you know!

I stole this sentence from my Supervisor/drinking associate, Adrian: "I see Slayer is opening up for Marilyn Manson... WHAT THE FUCK!?!"

That about says it all.

Also, the Smashing Pumpkins will be playing at Red Rocks in August. Ben Kenny will be returning to Colorado, motherfuckers. Batten down the hatches, secure the cargo, and make sure your daughter/wife/sister is double-dosed with birth control, I'm gonna be drinking with my homeys at Bennigan's by the DIA.

Got even more overtime today. Double time was rare for me until today. Happy.

Shredding all comers in the Cefalo's contest on July 18th. Be there bitches!

Did I tell you guys earlier that Die Hard 4 wasn't in the same league as it's forefathers? Well, now you know twice!

I am gonna sleep like a rock tonight.

I'm off tomorrow. I might buy a case of beer and drink it. You know, just because.

Outie!

No comments: