Monday, May 21, 2007

You can go your own way.

Aloha. Jimmy Carter is a pussy.

Yesterday, President Carter called the Bush Administration the worst administration in US history. From my viewpoint, he was right, and I was stoked on it. The Bushies responded by calling him "largely irrelevant" and whatnot.

The sad thing is that, like all politicians these days, Carter apologized. That's America for you. A leader makes an impassioned speech and is ostracised for it.(Dean)

----------------------

I'm not going to see Shrek 3. Sorry. If Mike Meyers did another spy flick, I'd be right there, but 10 million to do a week's worth of voice work and a little promotion? Shit. It must be nice.

Comedy contest tonight. Excited.

New Order is good stuff. New World Order is bad stuff.

Vegetarian chili. Mmmmmmmm!

HTML is interesting. It's nice to have a technical challenge, but I'm a little afraid I've jumped in over my head. Time will tell.

Maybe going to see The Deftones.

Aloha.

No comments: