Friday, March 27, 2009

Brookline represent!

This is a nice song. Nice lyrics. Nice melody. And, she sings with an English accent. Nice. Oh yeah, I almost forgot the two most important words: Third Nipple. Not in the video, but definitely on the girl. Google that shit!


When you're all grown up and shit you can do whatever the fuck you want. Just because. But you shouldn't. Not always, at least. Especially if it can be defined as eating only Burger King onion rings for dinner. Not one of my most intelligent moments, but gastro-intestinally endearing for sure.

I wrote 4 minutes on the Special Olympics yesterday. Hey, it's not my fault the intellectually disabled are also so very, very funny, in addition to staggering competence at one or two things! I don't know if I'll actually do the material, but it exists nonetheless.

Started work at the ultra late hour of nine in the morning today which means beautiful, precious sleep was had last night. I ravished that sleep. Ravished!

Got my gas bill yesterday. Holy shit!

Very astute of you.-BK

No comments: