Monday, March 9, 2009

Let blood inside your manhood.

Heavy Pearl Jam session last night.

Such a great song. Brave lyrics.


My lips are shaking, my nails are bit off
Been a month and a day since I heard myself talk
Only advantage this life's got on me
Picture an empty cup in the middle of the sea

And I fight back in my mind
Never lets me be right
I've got memories, I've got shit
So much it don't show

Oh, I walked the line, when you held me in that night
Oh, I walked the line, when you held my hand that night

An empty shell seems so easy to crack
I Got questions, don't know who the fuck I'm ever gonna ask
So I'll just lie alone and wait for a dream
Where I'm not ugly and you're looking at me

And I'll stay in bed
All blue, I've seen hell
If just once I could feel love
Oh, stare back at me

Oh, I walked the line, when you held me in that night
Oh, I walked the line, when you held my hand that night
Oh, I walked the line, when you held me close that night
Oh, I paid the price, never held you in real life


If I had to play one, only one song for someone who'd never heard grunge/alternative music before, it'd be this. Unquestionably.


Last night was my Friday night. I spent it drinking beer, watching South Park Season 9, and surfing towards the coral of the internet. It was a good night.

My dryer has been finicky lately. Some days it starts, some days it doesn't. Mechanical aptitude, COME TO ME!

I do regret not going to Blush Saturday night to see Sassy Cassee. Although I have a small problem with paying money to degrade women, I should have made an exception. You see folks, Sassy Cassee is two feet, ten inches tall. There are things you may only have one chance to see in life, and I hope this wasn't one of them. Will I be able to keep from laughing, and maybe even find it erotic?


Handstand pushups at about 5 minutes!


I can honestly say I've never gotten an erection in a strip club. Even during lap dances. Even that one time at Crazy Horse Too in Vegas with the Japanese businessmen I met playing blackjack(and winning H-U-G-E) at the Wynn. That was a hell of a time though. Jack Daniel's bottle service and hours in the champagne room. Okay, maybe I was a little hard. It's all sort of fuzzy.

When I sleep, I sleep with all I've got.-BK

No comments: