Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Never an easy way.

My parents sent me a number 43 Stiller jersey out of the blue. It made me happy. Even though I can't spell his last name, he is my favorite player, possibly my favorite pro athlete, period. Can't wait to spill some Iron City and nacho cheese on it!

My car's rear seats are always folded down, creating a larger cargo area, although I don't really carry anything large, ever. It is just filled with trash and old newspapers. Need to clean it today. Wash the exterior, too.

Slept too long last night. Twelve hours. Not even tired.

Ate a massive, and massively good, fake steak burrito last night. All sectors of my body were in agreement of it's deliciousness, and all is well gastrointestinally.

Saw Watchmen again yesterday. It's just that good.

The closest NIN has to a ballad. One of their better songs that "fans" don't even know.

NIN: The Fragile live from on stage, Adelaide 2.28.09 [HD] from Nine Inch Nails on Vimeo.

Put some air in my bicycle's tire this morning. I need to ride it more often, over longer distances.

I'm thinking cheese fries for lunch today. With some good City Paper on the side. At the O in Oakland. Everyone's on spring break, so parking shouldn't be an issue. Hopefully.

Nope, not a chance.-BK

No comments: