Monday, March 2, 2009

Turtle Power!

Doctor later today. Foot pain has subsided considerably, but I have no way to know if I'm better, as I've been recumbent, not active. I truly hope I will be able to go back to work, as my days of leisure are growing increasingly tedious. For fun yesterday, I drank water by the glass for hours just to see how long I could hold it in. When I went, it was like a miniature fire hose. If fire hoses were made of urine, I guess.

Apparently my mom's on Facebook now too. No more "Ben Kenny got one hell of a blow job last night. His name was Stephen." status updates for me. I can't handle her always asking about Stephen's gag reflex.

Really good cover of a classic. Kate Bush for life. Placebo is an awesome band name. When you think about it, music is a placebo, not an opiate. Perhaps if you play and/or perform music, it's an opiate, but not if you merely listen.


The pizza I ordered last night was not up to my standards. I was only able to eat eight slices. Just barely. I didn't want to go back downstairs to supplement said mediocre pizza with a bean burrito, so I focused, kept my eyes on the prize, and powered through. I'm from Chicago. Pizza's what I do best, even if it's bad.

I've been waiting for mine. Always waiting. Why can't I have some closure?


All I'm saying is I'm just saying, that's all I'm saying.-BK

No comments: