Saturday, July 19, 2008

Advice from a fourteen year-old.

Last night was so fucking lackluster. Not stoked on spending three bucks for a simple Coke. Which I did anyways. Three fucking times.

No one in Pittsburgh ever wants to have fun. Even when they leave their house. A key ingredient in fun? ENTHUSIASM!

Hot and sweaty. Sweltering apartment. I've seen Fight Club 65 times. Why not watch it again?

My favorite working comic. I watch his DVD at least twice a month.


For some inexplicable and forever unknown reason, just like it's brethren Joe Dirt, Grandma's Boy gets better and better after repeated viewings.


This is what extraordinary looks like. Pay close attention round' about 1:42 in! Gnar!


Looking forward to Illinois. Mostly because my parents' home is air-conditioned.

Nothing could be further from the truth, my friend.-BK

No comments: