Tuesday, July 29, 2008

That's very tragic. Where is my sandwich?

What could be better than spending 18 hours at the airport, covered in sweat, fretting about your (lack of) finances, and watching ESPN by proxy??

You guessed it, getting to do it two days in a row! Oh well, at least the last 8.5 hours of my own personal Magical Mystery Tour will be payed out as overtime.

Overtime Thursday and maybe Friday as well. I'm gonna use the money to live off of. Class system at work.

Excited about a show Friday night. Interesting, creative, bands/artists playing a relatively intimate venue. Signs point to "awesome!!!"

New work schedule for August. Saturday and Sunday off. The sharing of days off with the majority of the working world gives me ample reason to stay inside all weekend and write. Or sleep. Who are we kidding Ben? I'm gonna sleep like a rock star.

I will be back on the comedy beat in August. I owe it to myself. I owe it to the empty chairs across greater(ha!) Pittsburgh. I owe it to my future!

I'm developing a "thing" for her. Damn you penis and sensitive side! Damn you both! It's in the eyes.


California had an earthquake today. Seems like it was the first one in a while for them. Secretly, I want to see what happened in China a few months back happen to Southern California. Broken bones, crushed homes, and the poorly tattooed arms of the dead poking on out from the rubble of tanning salons and Buffalo Wild Wing franchises. Blissful.

I was singing this all day long. Loudly. Badly. Fatly.


Gotta get the profit nuggets out!-BK

No comments: