Thursday, July 17, 2008

High on life.

Some people are just too beautiful. She is a living doll, and I never, ever want to meet her. It would crush my perception of her.

In Chicago next week, for sure and for certain. Wednesday night through Sunday morning.

I love how Chicago is no longer "home." I'm home right now.

Big party tomorrow. Getting all weirded out for it. I expect to have a boatload of fun, and I will.

The leg has been docile all week, but I'm still watching over it like a mother penguin.

Why do fingernails exist? What purpose do they serve? I mean, I know the pinky nail is intended for use as a coke spoon, but I don't do coke, so... what then? What?

Who says the British are high class!?


Depeche Mode gets a trifle of the respect and adoration they deserve. This is one of my top ten favorite songs of all time. Listen to it on a good pair of headphones, with your eyes closed. Exquisite.


I never got busy in a Burger King bathroom, but I used to get high behind the freezer at Wendy's everyday.


Gotta sleep on it.-BK

No comments: