Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A pain.

It only seems to rain while I'm actually at work, but this morning, it was raining as I woke up. Because I like sleep and often prepare for my day at a continental drift-like pace, I forgot to add the extra "stupid motherfuckers can't drive in the rain, ARGH!" time to my commute. I cut it close, but I made it in on time. Harrowing.

The Dark Knight is an amazing work of art. Even if Heath Ledger hadn't ridden the pill train to heaven, his performance would still be lauded as masterful. It really is something to see. He upstaged Christian Bale, which is something that's hard to do, as Christian Bale is one of the finest actors currently working. The film runs a little long, but it, like Wall-E before it, is one of those movies meant to be seen at a theater, so see it at a theater if you have the chance. Even if you aren't much for superheroes(loser!) it's a great story dealing with loss, self discipline, and hard choices. Joker's "pencil trick" is breathtakingly good. I felt bad for laughing, but I did.

I think I should copyright "breathtakingly." I seem to be the only person who uses this word.

I was born twenty years too late. Everything sucks now. I want to be 18 and listening to Dr. Feelgood while wearing my new Swatch, drinking an Orange Julius in the back of my friend's IROC-Z on our way to the mall to see about buying a pair of those new Pumps.

She's dead. Who cares what her name was?


Sisters of Mercy


Erasure(saw them last year, still very, very, good.)


The Crue!(their new single is pretty good.)


Chicago begins tomorrow. Gonna eat some actual, tasty, pleasing to the mouth pizza and tease my dog. Other than that, no big plans.

I keeps it fresh like a New York City hot dog vendor, bitches!-BK

No comments: