Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Open your mind and shut your eyes.

I sometimes(very, very often) wish I could live in a monochromatic penthouse apartment in some neon metropolis like Tokyo or Moscow.

I'd wear custom Italian suits, black of course. My ties and shirts would be of such a fine thread count that I'd shave my arms and chest just to feel more of them against my skin.

My furniture would be metallic and without padding. Most of the flat surfaces would be mirrored or transparent.

It would be solar-powered, and "green" in construction.

I would own a Black Labrador and a Great Dane.

Dancing would be my religion.

I would go to bed a few hours after the sun rose...

...and listen to music like this:

The Sounds - Painted by Numbers


Interpol - Slow Hands



Dave Gahan - Kingdom


Through my comedy, I will one day make these dreams my reality.

-BK

No comments: