Saturday, January 10, 2009

Compounded by his obesity.

I found myself in an AT&T store looking at an iPhone yesterday. As a committed devotee of all things Mac, I'm very seriously considering purchasing one in lieu of my long-awaited new iPod. It's a marvelous little piece of technology, and for someone like me, who has a serious addiction to perusing the vast wasteland of the Internet, very appealing. All I can say is that it's good I keep my one credit card hidden away at home, and not in my wallet. In addition to the iPhone, I'd probably find myself also owning dozens of puppies, a few suits, and more DVDs.

Gran Torino, like all of Clint Eastwood's films, is very straightforward and direct in it's storytelling, and acted quite well. I was a little disappointed with the ending though. I thought the twist was predictable, but then again, I see a lot of fucking movies.

Sweet.


I had cereal for dinner last night. Three bowls. Each bowl was a different kind of cereal. I even changed out the soy milk so as to not alter the flavors. Bachelorhood rules.

Heartwarming.

I am continually amazed at how cheap real estate is in PA. If I wasn't moving to New York...

That cannot happen like that.-BK

No comments: