Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Shot in the dark.

Yesterday, while minding my own business at Target, I almost had to throw a mentally retarded/disturbed man a beating.

He was following me around the store and making really weird comments. I mean weird, even by my standards. He was pushing a wheelchair, which I assumed to be his mother or father's, but they were nowhere to be seen. I was ignoring him, but soon began to envision getting violent in my head.

Finally, as he got closer, I turned, and kicked the wheelchair back into him. I made eye contact with him, took a step toward him, and told him that if he didn't leave me alone right now, I'd break his nose with the scented candle in my hand. He made the smart choice, as did I. The candle was cinnamon, which is too effeminate for my tastes, so I put it back, leaving Target candle-free, but heavily laden with toilet paper.

Snow in store for Pittsburgh. I, and I alone, must get those motherfucking planes to TPA. Gotta get one for the other thumb!

Did no one tell him Goth is dead? I'm happy they didn't. He has Brad Skelly hair.


Show tonight at Gorman's. None of you are coming, or likely to come, ever, but I'm excited anyways. I love doing shows in new venues and with people I don't normally do shows with.

Two shows Saturday night, in addition to the always awesome Super Secret Dance Party. It's gonna be fun.

Big game on Sunday.

Probably more home shit on Monday.

I've been browsing home-related stuff and stores a lot lately. Furniture, power tools, appliances, area rugs, pictures and framing, paint, etc. I saw a 4,000 dollar recliner yesterday. A chair that demanded more than a month of my income to own. It didn't even come with an integrated piss hose or anything. Crazy.

More house viewings in store for the afternoon. Gotta find that diamond buckle for the Rust Belt I live in. I may have found it already. Taking a second look at it later. Pictures being taken. Lots of them.

The sock drawer is important.-BK

No comments: