Saturday, January 17, 2009

Upgraded.

It's been a few days. I've been doing stuff and very tired.

We have been in a cold snap here in PA for the past few days. I have been working long hours outside in said cold, and it is sucking the life out of me. I'm probably more exhausted than I would be if I'd been working in 90 degree heat. I needed to eat way more food. The body works overtime to warm itself, and must be fueled accordingly. I was so exhausted that I paid to have a pizza delivered from a place that is literally 4 blocks down the street. The meal was soured by this fact, but pizza is pizza, which still made it pretty fucking good.

I spent a Best Buy gift card I got for Christmas on MGMT's Oracular Spectacular and Lady Gaga's The Fame. Both are shining beacons of hope for the future of electronic music, if somewhat poppy for my exquisite taste.

Don't even act like you aren't laughing like a third grader at this...


Being an adult and making adult decisions sucks.

We're gonna be on the news tonight?-BK

No comments: