Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dead stars.

There is video of Suge Knight, post KO on the TMZ website. If it was anyone other than Suge Knight getting dropped, I wouldn't really care, but Suge Knight is a prick. I'm not sure if anyone has ever called a black man a prick before. Is that a white-on-white insult? I don't think it's racist though, so we're all good. I'd like to see some pics or an interview with whoever knocked him out. That dude must be one fearless man.

Two shows this weekend. Hoping for a combined audience of thirty-five. Afterall, it's Pittsburgh, and if it doesn't involve meat and draft beer, people aren't going to come out, generally.

Bored? Me too. Sadly, I am at work, so I can't be sleeping or drunk. I will pull through this.

I'm cleaning the bathroom "crime scene" style tonight.

Weird Al is totally getting into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Totally.-BK

No comments: