Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Too much salt.

Sydney Pollack died.

This is kind of a bummer, as he is arguably the first great director of the modern era of film to pass on. Besides directing, he produced and acted as well. What Coppola is to Mafioso films, Pollack is to the love story. He made some really great flicks. Recently, he did this little ad spot that popped up before the movie started. This is hilarious!



I did not watch one episode of American Idol this season, yet I know who the winner and runner up are, because this is something that is now reported on the front page of cnn.com. I wonder how many people died of dysentery in Myanmar in the time it took me to learn about some kid's overzealous father?

I couldn't sleep last night, so I went for a bike ride at four o'clock in the morning. Dane was less than pleased, and showed his displeasure by bleeding a little. I saw three raccoons, a possum, two people walking dogs, and a drunk guy who always seems to be about, regardless of the hour.

I guess I'm getting skinnier.

My ass needs to see that new movie with Harrison Ford I've been hearing things about.

I'd go a round with Tyson for $422.08. More, if you want to watch it, and way, way more if you wish to film it.

Oh, there's the bass I've been lookin' for!-BK

No comments: