Saturday, May 31, 2008

I will taste you.

This one is pretty simple, pretty straightforward. I would like to have sexual intercourse(and do kinky, dirty things) with all of these women. I am generally attracted to older, self-confident women, and these women are exceptions to many of society's rules, which makes them even more alluring. (THIS WILL BE CREEPY! THINK OF IT AS MY PENIS DOING A GUEST BLOG!)

Melissa Auf der Maur
(Former Hole and Smashing Pumpkins, terribly underrated solo artist)
Tall, slender, red-headed bass player. Very beautiful in a very restrained, confident way.


Dita Von Teese
This pic is about the safest, most Myspace and parent friendly pic I could find. If forced to sum up her breasts in one word, I'd say "astounding." It would come out sounding more like "grarpgarpgaghar" though. She is stunning, and dresses in a manner I find highly erotic, yet classy and demure. Very elegant. I would love to just stare at her from across the room.


Shirley Manson
As stated before, Shirley Manson is the most beautiful woman alive!


Tori Amos
She is the definition of the word/term "cherry."


Of course, there is a myriad of unattainable women out there to tempt me, but the above find themselves front and center as a way for me to whittle away the hours.
------

Show went well earlier. I am pleased.

Thanks to my friends for coming out. You guys are the best, and your support is greatly appreciated!

Big thanks to Steve Swanson for having me out and snapping a few pics. Check out Steve's "Trailer Park Trivia" on Thursdays at the Double Wide, in the heart of Pittsburgh's Southside.

I took the extra-mega long way home via bicycle tonight. It was a good thing to ride no-handed for six blocks again. Skills are returning to me by the mile it seems.

1997 Sarah McLachlan almost made the list.-BK

No comments: