Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Light and the Glass.

As far as I'm concerned, the State of Pennsylvania can blow me, and then go fuck themselves.

140 dollar speeding ticket.
200 bucks for not having inspection.

Almost a quarter of the above costs are due to "E.M.S." fees and other bullshit.

I guess rent's gonna be a little late.

Oh yeah, somebody took off my mirror the other day, so there's more money I don't have to spend being spent.

I hate working when I'm supposed to be off. It throws my chi off. Especially on a formerly three day weekend.

The highlight of the weekend so far??? Probably hanging out with somebody cool last night, watching a heavily edited film on cable.

I wrote a killer Huey Lewis and News joke. I am tearing down comedy walls, motherfuckers!

I think I'm staying in tonight. I don't want to continue my streak of great luck.

Don't even bother.-BK

No comments: