Thursday, May 29, 2008

A pill to make you numb.

I spent a bit of time tonight rediscovering KT Tunstall's great album, Eye to the Telescope while I did dishes(covered in dried blood as well as food) and cleaned out old green bell pepper and salad from my refrigerator. This is a great album to just "chillax" and listen to. Good times. Plus, I have a thing for women with Scottish accents. KT is no Shirley Manson, but still...



This is pretty cool right here. I really like it.


Dangerous carbon emissions are emitting from my dryer as we speak. I'm attacking that fucking pipe with duct tape come sunrise.

Hey, do you live in Pittsburgh? Looking for something to do Friday? Well, perhaps you'd be interested in coming out to Remedy, and watching comics tell humorous stories, witty anecdotes, and hilarious jokes? If so, show up around 9:30pm, and tell them "Ben Kenny is the comedic equivalent of Jesus Christ" at the door. You won't get a discount, but you'll certainly make my night! It's only five bucks, but if it's free if you're a lady. Don't worry, you don't actually have to be a "lady." After all, this is Pittsburgh! Merely being female is sufficient enough for gratis admission.

I am journeying to a new 80's night tomorrow. It's closer to my house. Still the same DJ, but a potentially better dance floor. We'll see if it's worth the cover or not...

Why yes, I am a member of the pen15 club.

I have secured 5 consecutive days off in June. Plans so far? Fetish party for sure. Dancing for sure. Mini bike tour? Maybe.

Dane is slow to heal.

Ear protection is trivial when pizza consumption is imminent.-BK

No comments: