Sunday, May 18, 2008

Holy shit. You guys have a Waffle House out here.

Show went alright last night. I was offered the chance to host, and I should have done it, but I declined, because I was just feeling "off," in a way. My jokes seemed to work though, so that's always great. Plus, people were there!

Come out to Shadow Lounge tomorrow. I'll be taping the set for myspace/YouTube presentation, so laugh when I stop talking.

Didn't go dancing or to see that show last night. Instead, hung out with someone cool. Just hung out. The first time I've simply chilled with someone in a low-pressure environment in a long, long time. I had fun, and I got to watch turkeys get inseminated on TV!

My nails are black. Gothic/industrial badass black.



I love how the elf actually resembles Matthew Modine. I love it!

Gonna get my dance on tonight. Joy Division tribute set?! Fuck yeah!

www.whywontgodhealamputees.com

June 1st-July 1st is an alcohol sabbatical. It's time for a much-needed break.

Yeah, uh, most comedians aren't big fans of Dane Cook, actually.-BK

No comments: