Friday, February 27, 2009

Gotta get rolling on this.

My grandmother, who is a total badass just like her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, is now on Facebook. I have no idea how I feel about this development.

At twenty-five years old, I can finally use a fax machine totally unassisted. I am progressing faster than the doctors told my parents I would. Soon, I hope to be entirely toilet trained. I once threw used toilet paper into my garbage. Couldn't figure out what the smell was. Made sure I didn't get poop on the underside of the seat and everything. Life is so confusing...

...sometimes, it's like my mind is playing tricks on me, or something like that.


My set went well last night. I like making people laugh. It's fun.

The new Depeche Mode single "Wrong" is making it's way around the internet. It's dark, tight, and filled with insanely good hooks. Keep your ear open. It will sound different than most of the other shit record companies drop these days, but remember: different is better.

He. is. the. BEST! The. BEST!


Eating with friends at two-thirty in the morning was fun. Except for the broad in the booth directly behind me. She was coughing like she had tuberculosis, which at that hour, in that neighborhood, she very well might of.

I am tapering off the ferocity of my drinking. My goal is to get down to a point where I can quit entirely for a few months again. Need to keep the eye of the tiger with this new house bullshit. Right now, I'm actually able to remember my drives home immediately the next morning. I know, I know, it's impressive. I'm not arguing that.

Derby is cool, but if I'm going to watch things go around in circles, I prefer they have engines, or be topless.-BK

No comments: