Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rising Dragon Fist.



There's nothing to say.
A part of me is gone with him.
I am heartbroken.


Goodbye Otis.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I either have tendonitis or a small fracture somewhere in my right foot. Either way, I'm not allowed to be working this week. Two hours of waiting for about 12 minutes with the M.D. That folks, is why I don't go to the doctor unless taken there spraying arterial blood via ambulance. Grr. I'm pretty much confined to quarters for a while. Gotta keep the foot healthy. I could just get lazy and eventually have it cut off, but I don't think women would go for an amputee who didn't lose his appendage in the war. Not that heroic really. Just sad. I would get disability though...

Signed more real estate paperwork today. I cannot believe how many legally binding sheets of paper I've put my name on in the past few weeks, and I don't even own the property yet! I am getting closer though. I had to pay five hundred dollars today to get a home inspection. 500 dollars for a guy to walk around the place with a flashlight and amperage meter for a few hours. Though it's upsetting and a financial burden, it's cheaper than having a bathtub fall through a floor or an attic full of looted WWII era artillery shells or something. Money well spent, even if it's hard to part with.

Hey Tom Musial, your blog redesign looks tight!

Money Saving Tips from Tom Musial on Vimeo.

No offense to the great Dave Grohl intended, but Hole is/was better than Nirvana. Period. This song is better written than anything Nirvana ever put out. "Someday, you will ache like I ache." That is just killer. Killer! There is an insane genius of sorts to Courtney Love that I admire very much. The discussion is now closed. Thank you for participating.


Look for me at The Smiling Moose tonight pouring some out on the curb for my dog Otis.

This was his debut. Pretty good.-BK

No comments: