Sunday, February 22, 2009

My own Hell to raise.

Show last night was good. New material hit like I wanted it to hit, and the callback I used about 74 times seemed to keep the crowd a laughing.

Afterwards, I hung out at my usual stomping ground, although I did no stomping whatsoever.

I'm getting used to standing with all my weight on my left foot. Right foot shows no signs of improvement.

On today's agenda: Sloth. Not the character from The Goonies. The sin. Probably not gonna put on pants until tomorrow afternoon.

It's all about swagger.


Really, it is.(Would kill dozens of people for the chance to wear that jacket for an hour.)


I cannot believe this is real. I want so desperately to see this movie! Fuck comedy and homeownership, this is my new life mission!


Upstairs is free, and there's totally awesome music and Ben Kenny.-BK

No comments: