Monday, June 9, 2008

Sometimes you gotta let the Princess die.

Dancing went pretty smoothly. Relatively normal. I almost went to a rock show tonight, but decided upon dancing, as rock shows are loud, cramped, and generally not as fun as dancing has the unlimited potential to potentially be.

Challenge convention.

The Zip Code, Area Code, 49 out of 50 governors, and fucking Golden Gate Bridge are all younger.

Radha Mitchell, Naomi Watts, Joan Jett, or Kim Basinger for the girls. Prince, hands down, for the men. I'm voting for Joan and The Purple One.

I need to hit overtime like Ike needed to hit Tina. Unfortunately, overtime is a not happening, hence, I am depressed and eating peanut butter and jelly, cereal, and bean burritos. I need a role in my own personal Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome to turn shit around.

I hope it doesn't smell like pee tomorrow.

Creme soda sucks.-BK

No comments: