Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Let's fly away together and start a forest fire.

It is still very hot, and I am still very sweaty.

Dane is almost completely healed, in case you guys were curious.

Years and years and years I bet.

For the love of life (in memory of...) from Robert Ridge on Vimeo.

I donated twenty dollars to these folks. They are what having a heart is all about. If you never watch the videos I post, just make sure you watch the one below.


Whatever happened to this young lady? If anyone deserved fame from reality television...

Also, great tits. We were talking about her today. My penis and I. Don't get weirded out. It was a casual conversation, as we were both clothed.

Invincible - Pat Benatar

...and with the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice.

You wouldn't believe it if someone as badass as me didn't tell you, but a raccoon gave me a smart-ass look earlier.

Short and sweet today. Sorry for the lack of words and the glut of video.

There comes a time in every man's life when he MUST poop at work.-BK

No comments: