Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Prodigy, or just Prodigy?

Here's some random internet bullshit I occasionally fill out. Normal blather and banter immediately after...

Was the last person you kissed physically attractive?
Very much so.

Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
Adrian, my boss and an all-around rockin' dude.

What were you doing at 7am?
Sleeping blissfully.

What was the last reason you cried?
Self-pity and weak will.

What are you seriously wearing?
My glasses. Nothing else.

Have you ever driven without a license?
Yes.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Oh yes, it's like stocking up on ammunition for future conversations!

How many red lights have you ran?
Hundreds.

Is there anything that you are craving for right now?
Licorice. Red Vines.

What did you do last night?
DANCED!!!

Do you drink tea?
Yes, I prefer it iced, but hot is also quite nice.

Is anyone on your bad side right now?
Three or four people I work with.

What jewelry are you wearing?
None at all.

Do you clean when you’re upset?
Ha ha ha, pssh, clean?

Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
Never say never, but not likely at all.

Red or green apples?
Red

Do you know anyone who’s pregnant?
I don't believe so.

What are you looking forward to?
The future.

Do you talk to the person you like?
I like a bunch of people, and I speak to some more so than others, but, uh, yes. Yes I do.

What are you listening to?
The Cure

Any plans for tomorrow?
Day off. Dinner with large, rowdy group of friends.

Any plans for today?
Sleeping and maybe pee again.

Do you still talk to the person who broke your heart the worst?
Never had my heart broken.

Are you a flirt?
In my own weird, socially awkward way, I suppose.

Have you ever made out with someone you weren't dating?
Yup.

Has anybody on your top friends ever admitted to liking you?
I would hope they ALL like me. I like them.

Whats the one thing that always gets you through a bad day?
Thoughts of spree-killings.

Would you kiss an ugly person for $1,000?
For less.

What are you doing right now?
Laying in bed browsing the web. Pens are still in it. Meh.

Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?
Nope. I bottle it in and and explode at them.

Do your initials spell out a word?
They do not.

When is the last time you talked to an ex?
Two or three days ago. Friendly IM conversation.

How often do you give high fives?
Two or three times a week when I'm excited that someone is cool.

Where is the last place you went to go eat?
Taco Bell four or five days ago. 79 cent cheese roll?!

Have you bought any clothing items in the past week?
I Social Distortion shirt and some shorts. All my other shorts have cargo pockets for some reason. "Nobody's gotten laid in cargo shorts since 'Nam."-Superbad

Do you sing in the shower?
I do indeed.

Where is the last place you went shopping?
Shop n' Save. The first part is true, at least.

Did you enjoy your last kiss?
Yes

Have you ever been on television?
Briefly. Thankfully, that sketch artist was WAY off.

Do you trust people easily?
No

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Adrian.

Looking forward to something this weekend?
I suppose.

----------------
Drawers are overrated.

Once I finish laundry, I fold it, and place piles of it near locations that are suitable for the application of the clothes when the time comes to wear them.

Here's how I roll:

I put my underwear near the bathroom, as I put it on upon my mid-morning wake-up, right after I pee, but before I brush.

My work clothes are always on my bedroom floor.

Socks are on top of the big dresser.

Shoes by the door, wallet in right shoe, work ID in the left.

Car keys on backpack.

Civilian clothes are usually folded and placed wherever, but not in a drawer usually.

----------

I put some Mexican cheese on a pizza tonight and my mouth had an orgasm. Six times.

I feel a mall excursion is imminent, but I will do all I can to fight the urge. I need more black shirts and maybe some new kicks. I want red Converse.

I get to eat real Italian food tomorrow/today, and I am very excited. I like real Italian food, and not only because I am fat and slovenly.

Iron Maiden is not the best music to write to, but I cannot change the fact that I like to rock!

I have been working out less, but reading more about working out. I believe I will retool my workout for the summer months.

Random archive picture. The orange shirt is a trusted friend.

I'm living for the Eighties!-BK

No comments: